Friday, October 8, 2010

So we went to the doctors yesterday and found out all is going well with the twins! I've thought we have been going to the doctor alot up to this point but now they tell us we get to do non stress tests twice a week until they are born. Oh boy was I excited! This is on top of all the other doctor appointments. We also found out that the bigger baby is still in the breach position and unless this little guy gets with the program and rotates then Tammy will need to have a C-section. Its not her only option but its the safest and whats most likely the best choice for her and the babies. So unless the baby turns before November 9th she will have a c-section that day. Or it is still possible she could go into labor before then too. Thats the update on the twins!

1 comment:

  1. We all hope everything goes well with the delivery. We are all soooooo excited for you guys. I think you are going to be great parents. Love ya tons, P.S. I don't know why but this thinks I'm Becky, and I'm actually mom Jackson

    ReplyDelete